Monday, October 6, 2014

Camping; A pain in the Back.

Oregon offers amazing opportunities to get out and enjoy the environment. For me, smores over an open fire in the mountains ranks right up there. Camping brings people together and often leaves you a bit sore. Chiropractic can help that.

A guy recently came in after a hunting trip. He described a secluded camp deep in the southern Oregon woods. He was prepared with all the proper gear but still developed screaming low back pain. The kind that really puts a cramp in the day. Hiking in the woods with a pack and rifle was a tremendous effort with what felt like an ice pick in his spine. 

As is often the case, he came in for a few visits, got the relief he needed so desperately and went on about his life with a smile.

Get out there! Take in what our great state has to offer and when you find yourself with a "hitch in your step,"  call me directly. If I can help you, I'll tell you. If I can't help you, I'll tell you. 


Richard H. Crokin, DC
(503) 431.2388

Website