Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chiropractic Knee Brace

It was in junior high school that I initially tore the cartilage in my knee. After the soccer and hockey season, it was decided that surgery was the best option. Now some 30 years later, that knee is very unstable. In order to play the way I like on Mt. Hood, it's obvious I need a solid knee brace.



My friend Toni with VQ OrthoCare let me call around and try a few braces I found on the internet. She wasn't worried as she know they would not be sufficient for my needs. Finally I had her bring in a few to try and WOW, what a difference.

I went with the VQ OrthoCare "Catalyst * Elite." This thing is solid! It has hyper-extension stops, stretchy rubber thigh support to allow for thigh contraction and massive medial / lateral support.

http://www.vqorthocare.com/product-category/knee-brace/

When it comes to protecting you body and your livelihood, trust a professional! 

http://chiropractor-portlandor.com/
Richard H. Crokin, DC
Sports Chiropractor
(503) 431.2388